Influencer marketing as a channel has proven to be incredibly powerful for brands and businesses to grow their reach towards their targeted audiences. But how do you know when it is the right time to start investing in influencer marketing for your brand? And once you’re ready to start investing, how do you go about getting started? In this episode, we break down the “when” and the “how” of influencer marketing for your business.
Listen in as we explain the basic necessities that you must have completed for your brand before you start investing in influencer marketing, including having your website set-up, having your product or service mapped out, and more. You will learn how to be fully equipped for your launch day, why you should fully invest in marketing, and how to go about influencer marketing in an authentic way for your brand.
- When you should start investing in influencer marketing.
- Where influencers fit into your marketing plan.
- What investing in influencers looks like.
- The importance of being honest and transparent about your brand.
- Why you should never buy followers online.
- The importance of committing to marketing instead of doing it fractionally.
- “Creative is king and influencers are a great way to get creative [for your brand].” - Taylor Lagace
- “You shouldn’t even be thinking about influencer marketing if you don’t have the basic set-up done for your brand.” - Cody Wittick
- "Seeding allows your product or brand to be the focus.” - Cody Wittick